Evergreen Productions is an Oklahoma-based company, employing experienced professionals with a wide range of expertise to help our clients achieve their marketing, video production and public or media relations goals.
Founded in 1994 by Jim and Theresa Green, both award-winning journalists, our primary goal is to provide our clients with high quality service and support. We are skilled at helping out clients get the most from their marketing budgets.
Specializing in a Wide Array of
Production and Media Support Services
We aim to utilize only the best when it comes to both people and equipment. Our staff consists of a team of professionals, experienced in news, video production, media training, web and social marketing, media relations and advertising/public relations.
Evergreen Productions has created award-winning commercials, corporate image and marketing tapes, as well as a variety of educational videos and curriculum. Our awards include:
- Television Academy of Arts and Sciences Emmy Award
- Radio and Television News Directors Association Award for Best Documentary
- Numerous awards from the Society of Professional Journalists for public relations work
- A first place award from the Oklahoma City chapter of the American Marketing Association
- Numerous Telly Awards of Excellence in video production and Television Commercials and Programs
- Numerous Vision Awards for Excellence in video production
- Writing awards from the Oklahoma Chapter of the International Association of Business Communicators
- The Oklahoma Psychological Association Distinguished Public Information Citation
We have earned the respect and trust of our various clients, as well as the media representatives with whom we regularly interact on behalf of our clients. Reporters and editors know they can come to us and we will provide them with newsworthy stories and appropriate interviews and information.